Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on IV League Drips’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on IV League Drips’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by IV League Drips at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on IV League Drips’s web site are provided “as is”. IV League Drips makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, IV League Drips does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall IV League Drips or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on IV League Drips’s Internet site, even if IV League Drips or a IV League Drips authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on IV League Drips’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IV League Drips does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. IV League Drips may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. IV League Drips does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
IV League Drips has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IV League Drips of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to IV League Drips’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Sydney without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
IV League Drips eGift Card Terms and Conditions
Date: 21 June 2022
IV League Drips ABN 56 628 942 807
IV League Drips NSW 2020
These terms and conditions are important and you should read them fully. But there are some specific terms we wanted to make you aware of. These are set out below.
- We may change the minimum and maximum amounts that can be loaded on an IV League Drips eGift Cards at any time. If we do so, we’ll give you notice via our website (see clause 5.1 for more details).
- To the extent permitted by law: (i) we are not liable to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with an IV Leagues Drips eGift Card, these terms and conditions or your use of our website; (ii) our liability for breach of any condition or warranty implied by consumer law is limited to re-supplying the service or the costs of doing so; and (iii) any liability we have to you will be reduced by the extent to which you have contributed to the loss or damage (see clauses 10.2(a) and 10.3 for more details).
In the terms and conditions:
“Access Code” means: in relation to an eGift Card the code i.e number that appears on the ‘IV League Drips eGift Card which is required to make a transaction or transaction enquiry.
“activate” means the initial loading of value onto an IV Leagues Drips eGift Card.
“Card Balance” means the unspent value of an IV League Drips Store eGift Card.
“Card Number” means:
a) in relation to the IV League Drips eGift Card, the 16-digit number that appears on the eGift Card.
“Delayed Delivery” means the IV League Drips eGift Card will be delivered to the Recipient at a pre-selected date after the date of purchase, chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchasing the IV League Drips eGift Card.
“Dispatch Date” means the date the IV Leagues Drips eGift Card was emailed to the Recipient of the IV Leagues Drip eGift Card.
“IV Leagues Drip eGift Card” means an IV League Drips eGift Card issued in ‘electronic’ form as described in these terms and conditions.
“Expiry Date” means:
For IV League Drips eGift Cards purchased on or after 1 July 2023, the date on which the IV League Drips eGift card has a Redeemable value of zero; and “Recipient” means the person who receives the IV League Drips eGift Card or (and for the avoidance of doubt may be the same as the purchaser).
“Redeem” means to reduce the value loaded on your IV League Drips eGift Card by using the IV League Drips eGift Card to purchase goods or services, and “Redeemable”, “Redeemed” and “Redemption” have corresponding meanings.
“IV League Drips eGift Card” means it’s a digital gift card issued by us to you as an eGift Card.
“Website” means https://www.ivleaguedrips.com/
A reference to “we”, “us” or “our” is a reference to IV League Drips.
A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to the person who is taken to agree to these terms and conditions under clause 2.
2. Agreeing to the terms and conditions
2.1. These terms and conditions apply to each IV League Drips eGift Card.
2.2. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by purchasing, activating, using, or attempting to use an IV League Drips eGift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to Redeem value loaded on an IV League Drips eGift Card.
2.3. By purchasing, activating, using or attempting to use an IV League Drips eGift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to Redeem value loaded on an IV League Drips eGift Card, you warrant to us that you will comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and that the Store eGift Card will not be used in any manner that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to consumers.
2.4. If you are giving an IV League Drips eGift Card to another person, you should ensure that he or she is aware of the terms and conditions that apply to the IV League Drips eGift Card and the relevant Expiry Date of the IV League Drips eGift Card.
3. Purchasing an IV League Drips eGift Card
3.1. IV League Drips eGift Cards can only be purchased online at the Website.
3.2. When purchasing IV League eGift Cards online, payment can be made using a credit card or debit card. Payment is required prior to the IV League Drips eGift Card being dispatched.
4. Personalising an IV League Drips eGift Card
4.1. By ordering a IV League Drips eGift Card with wording, you declare you have read and have accepted the content policy (available at the Website).
4.2. There is no cost to you to send a personalised message on an IV League Drips eGift Card.
4.3. In order to personalise the IV League Drips eGift Card, the procedures set out in the Website when ordering an IV League Drips eGift Card must be followed. You have the choice to provide a personal message, and/or leave it blank.
4.4. If we find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to remove the offending message and apply a default IV League Drips eGift Card message to the IV League Drips eGift Card. Offending material includes but is not limited to:
a) Potentially offensive material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
b) Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by you;
c) Abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous statements;
d) Political or religious imagery which is offensive to cultural values;
e ) Pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; and
4.5. We shall not be obliged to justify our decision, when denying any wording personalisation of an IV League Drips eGift Card in accordance with clause 4.5.
5. Loading value to an IV League Drips eGift Card
5.1. A minimum of $100 and a maximum of $500 can be purchased and loaded on an IV League Drips eGift Card online at the Website via credit card or debit card at the time of purchase.
5.2 At our absolute discretion, we may change the minimum and maximum amounts that can be loaded on IV League Drips eGift Cards. If we decide to do this, we will publish details on the Website.
5.3. There may be a delay between when you pay for an IV League Drips eGift Card via the website and when the IV League Drips eGift Card is activated by our system.
During the period of delay, the IV League Drips eGift Card cannot be used to make purchases or transaction enquiries.
5.4. Your IV League Drips eGift Card is valid for use until the expiry date of 3 years since the date of purchase.
6. Redeeming your IV League Drips eGift Card
6.1. Your IV League Drips eGift Card can be Redeemed for any drip services (mobile or in-clinic) up to the value loaded onto your IV League Drips eGift Card. Value Redeemed i.e total amount of drip booking is deducted from the Card Balance.
6.2. IV League Drips eGift Cards cannot be refunded or used to obtain cash. You cannot use your IV League Drips eGift Card to make a credit card payment or other transaction account deposits. Resale of IV League Drips eGift Cards is strictly prohibited, except with our prior written consent. If approved, IV League Drips eGift Cards cannot be resold for more than the original purchase price.
6.3. Where the price of the services being purchased with the IV League Drips
eGift Card exceeds the Card Balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the Card Balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of the relevant IV League Drips service, whether by our mobile service or at our in-clinic service at Level 5, 15 Bourke St, Mascot, NSW.
6.4. Once your IV League Drips eGift Card has reached its Expiry Date, any unspent value cannot be used or Redeemed by you.
6.5. Once your IV League Drips eGift Card has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
6.6. The Redemption of IV League eGift Cards is restricted to the purchase of IV drip services available through IV League Drips.
7. No recharging of the IV League Drips eGift Card
7.1. After a IV League Drips eGift Card has been activated you cannot subsequently add value to it.
8. Transaction enquiries
8.1. You can check your IV League Drips eGift Card(s) Expiry Date, transaction history and Card Balance by:
a) Visiting the Website;
b) Calling (+61) 420 470 704
8.2. To make a balance enquiry on your IV League Drips eGift Card as set out in clause 8.1, you must provide your Card Number and Access Code when prompted.
9. Lost or Stolen IV League Drips eGift Cards
9.1. You must treat your IV League Drips eGift Card like cash. If your IV League Drips eGift Card is lost or stolen, please contact IV League Drips or the person or organisation that gave you the IV League Drips eGift Card. If your IV League Drips eGift Card is lost, deleted, or stolen please email us using the Contact Us section of the Website. However, we have no obligation to replace or refund value for lost, Stolen or deleted IV League Drips eGift Cards except where we have breached any condition or warranty implied under consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded in these terms and conditions (for example warranties as to the exercise of due care and skill in providing services and as to fitness for purpose of materials we provide).
9.2. We reserve the right to place a stop on your IV League Drips eGift Card if:
a) You report that your IV League Drips eGift Card has been lost, stolen, damaged or deleted;
b) We believe (or reasonably suspect) that you have used (or will use) your IV League Drips eGift Card contrary to these terms and conditions; or
c) We believe (or reasonably suspect) that there is an error with your IV League Drips eGift Card.
10.1. You are responsible for the use and safety of your IV League Drips eGift Card, and are liable for all transactions/bookings made on your IV League Drips eGift Card.
10.2. Subject at all times to the exceptions in clause 10.3:
a) we are not liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special) either in negligence, other tort, breach of contract, breach of warranty or for any other reason or cause whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with an IV League Drips eGift Card, these terms and conditions or your use of the Website, including any loss or corruption of data, interference with or damage to your computer or any interruption, delay or failure in the Website; and
10.3. The exclusion of our liability and indemnity in clause 10.2 only applies to the extent permitted by law. Where consumer protection legislation implies any condition or warranty that cannot be excluded in these terms and conditions, we limit our liability for breach of any such implied conditions or warranties to re-supply of the services (or costs thereof). Any liability we have to you will be reduced by the extent (if any) to which you caused or contributed to the loss or damage. This clause 10 will apply even after this agreement has ended.
11. Relationship with us
11.1. IV League Drips eGift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities (including without limitation in websites, internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts) unless you obtain our prior written approval. IV League Drips eGift Cards that are used in marketing, advertising or other promotional activities in breach of this clause 11.1 will be invalid with the result that Recipients of those cards will not be able to use or Redeem unspent value on their IV League Drips eGift Cards.
11.2. Use of our name or brands, or any names, logos or get-up of IV League Drips eGift Cards (other than in connection with the purchase or use of IV League Drips eGift Cards), is strictly prohibited.
12. Errors and complaints
12.1. If you have questions or wish to make a complaint about your IV Leagues eGift Card, contact us by:
a) Using the ‘Contact us’ section of the Website; and/or
b) Calling our Customer service team on (+61) 420 470 704